What’s New At The Apple Shed:
- U-pick blueberries are available on Thursdays and Saturdays from 9am-2pm.
- Peaches are in! We have StarFire now and will be getting JonBoy in time for the weekend. Like many other NYS peach growers, we suffered a complete crop failure due to the extreme cold in April, but will have peaches from Pennsylvania. See our blog for more information.
We’re hiring at The Apple Shed!
- Complete our employment application, and drop off at The Apple Shed
- Please note: Seasonal employment requires weekend availability Between Labor Day and October 31.
- Reg. Hours: 8AM-6PM daily
- Phone: 315-331-6294
The Apple Shed: Quality Fruit and Vegetables for over 100 Years
Besides growing quality fruit and vegetables, The Apple Shed offers season-long family fun with our Farmyard Friends, playground and our famous Corn Slide; these activities are free and available all season during store hours. Be sure to stop in the store and shop our great selection of food items, gifts, gadgets and country & primitive home decor.
In 2012, the year after our last building expansion, the Country Cafe’ was added to the line-up at The Apple Shed. We’re sure you’ll love what’s cookin’!
I love this time of year! The weather is warming up, most of our crops are planted, or have bloomed, been pollinated and are officially growing fruit at this point… and best of all, The Apple Shed has opened for the season! The Shed is open daily from 8am-6pm,...
Welcome to the Apple Shed blog! Check back soon for seasonal updates, events, news and more!